Thursday, July 4, 2013

Edisto Beach/Spring Break--Part 2

I'm really slacking. I can't believe I'm stuck back in March and we are kicking off July now. Oh well...better late than never.

Adam did some fancy dancing to Papa's new radio in the kitchen of El Capitiano. The girls squealed with delight.
Corah enjoyed exploring the beds in Grandma's room.  She loved trying to scale the mountain of pillows.  When she got tired, she simple relaxed and rested in the safe haven of pillows.

The view from the house was amazing.  The cold, windy weather didn't stop us from enjoying the scenery.
We could never tell who enjoyed the widows more--Grandma or Corah.  They spent hours looking at birds and boats.
I can't wait to edit this picture one day...one day when things "slow" down.  Corah loved Grandma's necklace. 
Adam doesn't nap, especially when there is noise to keep him awake.  So, when I catch him like this, I take a picture to prove that his body will let him nap at the beach.
I love this picture of Grandma enjoying the view.
Corah and Kenly both enjoyed playing on the screened porch.  When the evening sun poured in the light was beautiful.
Pure golden sunshine...my favorite type of light.  We learned that Corah would drink water from Papa's cup. 

These two refuse to snuggle together for a picture.  Adam took at least 20 pictures of the girls in this wonderful light and this was the best one of the bunch.
Snuggles with Papa on the porch.
The sunsets were amazing.  We loved watching God put on a show every night.
Corah was a little less freaked out by the beach this year.  She loved the sand and she really wanted to try out the water.  It was a bit too cold to let her this year.




Kenly built this lovely sandcastle and covered it with shells.
I love this picture....Adam did so great.
We did a lot of running on the beach.  We were trying to outrun sharks and various other creatures.

Kenly did a bit of flying.
I love these girls...immensely.

Carrie tried to teach Grandma how to play Solitaire.   Travis kept calling them Team Solitaire.  I found this hilarious.  My brother is amazingly witty.

No comments: